Hi, my name is Jimmy! I am a software developer, web developer, and string quarter manager located in Grafton, WI. My hometown is Two Rivers, WI, the birthplace of the ICE CREAM SUNDAE. I enjoy a lot of things: movies, books, ultimate frisbee, camping, backpacking, TV, design, coding, and fonts. I am a Christian of the Lutheran variety and my faith is important to me. I have a wife, two sons, and a daughter, all of whom I adore.
Popular this month
- Breakfast Cereals, Ranked posted on January 31, 2015
- REVIEW: CeilingLink ceiling grid system posted on February 28, 2019
- My Tent: Cabela’s Westwind Deluxe 8 posted on October 10, 2011
- The role of women in conservative Lutheranism posted on February 12, 2019
- My New Tent: Wenzel Ivanhoe 6 posted on July 1, 2019