I have heard a lot of great reviews of Pulp Fiction (1994) and decided to get it from the library. I started watching, ignoring the obscene language because of the great reviews. As I watched, the language was lessening as the film rolled on, so I was pleased. But about an hour into it, I decided to stop watching. This film was not logical, it was really obscene, and was not at all entertaining. A story was almost nonexistent, and I was done. I have limited experience with Quentin Tarantino films, and Pulp Fiction really let me down. I’ve heard good things about Inglorious Bastards, but after watching Pulp, I have less interest in seeing it. Whatever Tarantino was trying to do or say in his film…I didn’t buy it.
Popular this month
- Breakfast Cereals, Ranked posted on January 31, 2015
- REVIEW: My Toro Snowmaster 724 QXE posted on July 24, 2017
- REVIEW: CeilingLink ceiling grid system posted on February 28, 2019
- The role of women in conservative Lutheranism posted on February 12, 2019
- My Tent: Cabela’s Westwind Deluxe 8 posted on October 10, 2011