If you haven’t seen an episode of ABC’s Lost, you are definitely missing out. You probably have heard, but the current season, season 6, is the final season. It definitely is living up to expectations. We learn a lot more about the already well-developed characters, and we learn about those question marks that were bugging us for a couple seasons. The producers promised to answer almost all of our questions (with the exception of some smaller ones…) by the end of the season.
Popular this month
- Breakfast Cereals, Ranked posted on January 31, 2015
- REVIEW: CeilingLink ceiling grid system posted on February 28, 2019
- My Tent: Cabela’s Westwind Deluxe 8 posted on October 10, 2011
- My New Tent: Wenzel Ivanhoe 6 posted on July 1, 2019
- The role of women in conservative Lutheranism posted on February 12, 2019